Terms and Conditions:
1. Homeowner is to prepare all work areas so as to be accepted for Strongbuilt Enterprise, LLC (herein referred to as “Contractor”) to work under the contract. Contractor will not be called upon to start work until sufficient areas are ready to insure continued work until job completion.
2. Contractor is responsible for providing trash receptacle for work related debris and scrap material.
3. After acceptance of this Proposal as provided, Contractor shall be given a reasonable time in which to make delivery of materials and/or labor to commence and complete the performance of the Contract. Contractor shall not be responsible for delays or defaults where occasioned by any causes of any kind and extent beyond its control, including but not limited to: delays caused by the owner, architect, and/or engineers; embargos, shortages of labor, equipment or material production facilities or transportation; labor difficulties, civil disorders of any kind; action of a civil or military authorities; vendor priorities and allocation, fires, floods, accidents, and acts of God.
4. All Workmanship is guaranteed against defects in workmanship for a period of two years from the date of installation. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Contractor shall not be responsible for special, incidental, or consequential damages. Contractor shall not be responsible for damages to its work by other parties. Any repair work necessitated by caused damage will be considered as an order for extra work.
5. All work to be performed in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations and installation standard of the industry.
6. This proposal is subject to acceptance by all parties within 30 days from above date or is voidable by Strongbuilt Enterprise LLC at their option. Pending price increases by Manufacturers.
7. Contractor shall not be back charged unless Contractor has either agreed to such charges in advance or been given the opportunity to remedy or correct the work from which the back charge arose.
8. If there is a conflict between the provisions of any contract between Contractor and homeowner, or the contract documents between the homeowner and Contractor and this proposal, then this proposal shall govern. This agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties and can only be modified in writing.
9. Any retainages withheld during the performance of Contractor's work will be paid in full within thirty (30) days of satisfactory completion of work.
10. The terms of this agreement shall be governed by, and interpreted and construed in accordance with the provisions of the laws of the State of Arizona.
11. Any suit commenced to enforce the provisions of this agreement shall be brought in the venue chosen by the
Contractor. Should it be necessary for Strongbuilt Enterprise, LLC. to employ legal counsel to enforce any of the provisions herein contained, homeowner agrees to pay all attorneys' fees and court costs and other incidental costs incurred by Contractor in such enforcement and/or in the adjudication of said claims, including attorneys' fees and expenses associated with filing a Mechanic’s lien. Balances unpaid in excess of 30 days shall be subject to the maximum finance charges as allowable by law.
12. Any changes to the scope of work or additional charges shall be discussed and agreed to in writing by both parties.